Gone are the days when lice were considered common, now if you want to have a proper hygiene and not be made fun of, it is important for you to be lice-free. However, sometimes no matter how many anti lice shampoos you use or combing you do, it is just not possible for you to move back to having lice free hair. This is why you need to see a lice removal doctor or specialist, who can help you go back to the times when you had beautiful and lice-free hair.
If you are going through some or all of the following signs, ensure to search for lice removal Dallas and consult the best lice expert right away:
- You have been itching your scalp way more than usual: An itchy scalp means the lice are walking right within your hair and feasting on your skin or blood. Itching at times is okay because of scalp dryness, dandruff or sweating, but if you are constantly itching and it has been irritating you, note that there’s no option better than consulting a lice removing specialist.
- You feel something crawling or tickling on your scalp: There are times when you literally feel like something is moving inside your hair or right on your scalp. If you’ve been noticing such movements, you do have lice infestation and it needs to be taken care of immediately, before others in your house get infected with the same, too.
- You find lice on your shoulders: The most embarrassing sign is if someone or you have noticed lice on your shoulders or clothes. They do not fly, but at times fall when they are large in numbers.
- There are nits or lice eggs in your hair: It is not impossible to notice nits or lice eggs in hair. However, examining your hair all by yourself might not be easy. But if a concerned family member or friend has informed you about the nits in your hair, it is time to contact an expert.
- You have noticed sores on your shoulders or nape: Itching eventually leads to huge sores on shoulders, scalp and even the nape region behind the neck. This is definitely not good for your skin.
It is important for you to consult a good lice expert instead of seeking temporary relief from your lice issue. A permanent solution is all you’d need to avoid lice infestation.